Nestled in the picturesque Pinelands, our 537-acre 梅斯降落 campus boasts a brand-new student center, state-of-the-art STEM center and the 威廉J. 斯潘格勒图书馆. Classes in the 烹饪艺术学院, 护理程序, aviation/drone program as well as courses in our 40+ degree programs are offered year-round. Our comprehensive facilities provide access to classes, professors and resources for dozens of programs.
- 的 Club Offices will be open for club meetings only. 这将严格执行.)
MAYS LANDING CAMPUS LIBRARY AND ART GALLERY的 威廉J. 斯潘格勒图书馆 is home to the largest collection of print resources in the Atlantic Cape libraries. 设计为学习共用, the library includes two computer laboratory spaces and a digital classroom supporting library instruction. We also offer tutoring services and provide access to assistive 技术, making library resources accessible to all users. 的 艺术画廊 is located on the second floor of the library.
你有激情. 你所需要的只是技术. 的 烹饪艺术学院 (ACA) prepares you for a bright future in one of the world's hottest industries. 有ACA的认证, you'll get the skills you need and the credentials that command respect the moment you walk into any professional kitchen. 的 ACA boasts a 100% employment rate for graduates. In fact, graduates typically receive as many as three job offers. And we prepare you for that next step.
A successful course experience starts with the right tools. 校园商店 has everything you need in one place so you'll quickly find the items necessary to be prepared for your classes. With a streamlined shopping experience and competitive pricing, our campus store delivers the best value while guaranteeing you'll have the correct course materials. And you can shop with peace of mind knowing we make returns or exchanges a breeze.
设施的 main campus of Atlantic Cape is located in 梅斯降落, among the Pinelands. 的 537-acre campus consists of an attractive complex of contemporary buildings built around a quadrangle of lawn. 的 buildings are joined by walkways and a central loop connects buildings and parking areas with the Black Horse Pike. 著名的建筑包括:
- Walter E. 边厅(C), contains the college’s theater and serves as the center for theater and music instruction. 的 college cafeteria is also located in one wing of the building, while the other wing is occupied by four 烹饪艺术学院 kitchens.
- Daniel Leeds Hall (D-1), houses the college's William 斯潘格勒图书馆 and 艺术画廊. 扩建设施, 于1990年秋天完成, features the addition of a mezzanine level in the library, and a computer lab with space for more than 90 personal computers.
- 乔纳森·皮特尼·霍尔(E), contains the gymnasium consisting of spectator seating for 800, 翻新更衣室, 健身中心, showers and the Health Services Office and infirmary.
- 的 Student Center (G) is the newest building on campus, providing student club space and lounge areas on the first floor and 教室 on the second.
- Ruth Lee Allied Health Building (H), is the home of our 护理 department and provides 教室, a nursing laboratory with a simulated ER, 学生休息室和教师办公室.
- J Building, is a two-story building adjacent to Walter E. 边厅. 的 first floor houses all student services, 包括招生, 注册服务, 金融援助, 合作教育, 咨询, EOF, 书店, 儿童保健中心, business office and the second floor is Administration.
- 的 烹饪艺术学院 (M), features more than 29,000 square feet of space. 的 entrance opens to an atrium lobby and the building provides teaching kitchens, 教室, 名的, (the gourmet restaurant run by students enrolled in the 烹饪艺术学院), 一个演讲大厅, 点心, (一家小型零售面包店), and administrative and faculty offices.
- S Building houses the college’s STEM programs, including Aviation and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones) training, 和其他科学一样, 技术, engineering and mathematics programs.
(609) 625-1111 or (609) 343-4900