- Opt-in and select the information you want
- Stay connected with Atlantic Cape Community College
- Get text messages sent to your mobile phone, PDA or pager*
Atlantic Cape 文本警报 is an opt-in, permission-based program. You choose the information you want to receive based on the messages list(s) you subscribe to. You can also opt-out or change your message preferences at any time from your account management page.
Your contact information and message preferences are kept private, as Atlantic Cape and our service provider will never sell your information to outside parties.
* Check with your wireless carrier for additional fees that may apply for text messages.
Atlantic Cape is not responsible for text messages that are delayed or not delivered for reasons beyond our control.
SMS Terms of Service
Program: Atlantic Cape Community College 招生 and Center for Student Success Text Messaging
- Atlantic Cape Community College 招生 Office and the Center for Student Success will provide notifications regarding your application, 学术地位, and available resources to assist you throughout your education.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing, admissions@大西洋.edu or by calling toll-free, (833) 956-8827.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, messages and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provided.